|Written by:||Matthew McFarland, John Newman, Alex Scokel, Malcolm Sheppard, John Snead, Chuck Wendig|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||Matt Milberger|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Andrew Hepworth, Jeff Holt, Pat Loboyko, Britt Martin, Melissa Uran|
|Front Cover Art:||J. P. Targete|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 14, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 70203|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-717-1|
Equinox Road is a sourcebook for Changeling: The Lost. It gathers together the last missing pieces of the Changeling Universe, including more on Arcadia, the True Fae, and roleplaying the most complicated, high-power aspects of Changeling campaigns.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- The Path Perilous
- The road is dangerous, and you may be torn apart by the Thorns. The destination is a risk of death, or the return to slavery. But there’s much to be gained for those brave and clever enough to dare the return — the return to Faerie.
- A Chronicle Book for Changeling: The Lost™
- Advice on the Changeling endgame, from increased power levels and forging new Contracts to the narrative structure of the game
- Guidance on taking a chronicle into Arcadia itself, facing the hazards there and the True Fae at their height of power
- Wyrd evolution, Faerie domains, the Game of Immortals, and more
Prologue: The Icicle Melts Edit
The themes, including a focus on Changeling Heraldry.
Chapter One: The Third Act Edit
Ideas on how to raise the stakes during campaigns, including increasing changeling powers, creating new Contracts, new eldritch orders to interact with, and the concept of Wyrd evolution.
Chapter Two: Twisted Tales Edit
This chapter highlights how to bring long-running Changeling chronicles to an end, and how the changelings can interact with the other creatures of darkness.
Chapter Three: Faerie Edit
The details of that most elusive of realms, Arcadia, and its inhabitants, the Fae, including ways to reach it and escape it, its laws of existence, and samples of existing Manors within for each Seeming.
Chapter Four: The Hardest Road Edit
An existing chronicle to base the end of a Changeling campaign on, taking the players into the heart of Arcadia itself.
Appendix: The Game of Immortals Edit
A bonus game not using Storytelling System rules that allows the players and storyteller to interact as True Fae.
Background Information Edit
Originally, Equinox Road was planned to be the final book in the Changeling run; however, the game proved quite successful and White Wolf decided to continue the line, making Changeling the first and (as of 2009) only of the "limited series" to gain books past those initially planned.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Lost books
| Next book:|