The fatalistic view of the court is symbolized by entropy, as they can only affect which path they choose to reach the inevitable. Anyone can purchase this contract, but only Dusk courtiers hold an affinity for it.
- Babel's Curse - If the changeling writes and then tears the name of the target, they can prevent them from communicating for a short period of time.
- Sense the Inevitable Doom - After consuming a caffeinated beverage, the changeling becomes more acutely aware of disaster before it strikes.
- Gift of the Skald - The changeling can grant greater resistance to her allies after discussing entropy or Dusk philosophy with them for at least five minutes.
- Hero's Stand - So long as the changeling stands atop a territory's marker, he can challenge someone with but a gesture, becoming better in combat against said-target.
- The Center Cannot Hold - The changeling can unravel the Wyrd, nullifying another's contract ability if he also has the contract being targeted.
Eternal Spring · Fleeting Spring · Verdant Spring · Eternal Summer · Fleeting Summer · Punishing Summer · Eternal Autumn · Fleeting Autumn · Spell-Bound Autumn · Eternal Winter · Fleeting Winter · Sorrow-Frozen Heart · Entropy · Four Directions · Potential