Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
c. 10,000 BC 
possibly c. 2400 BC 
As king of the First City, Enoch and his people worshipped Caine, knowing of his mark and power. When the first vampire returned to the world of mortals, Enoch passed his kingship to Caine as the new ruler of the First City. Subsequently, Enoch desired such power, and begged for his Embrace. Against the wishes of the archangel Uriel, Caine embraced the wise Enoch as his first childe. In his honor, the First City was renamed the City of Enoch, and Caine ruled it until the Great Deluge.
Enoch's wisdom served Caine well, thus becoming his advisor. As such, his childer would possess a mental component. The Disciplines of Auspex is shared among Toreador, Malkavian, and Salubri Clans. Thus, the aptitude of a seer would be passed to the childer thought to be: Arikel, Malkav, and Saulot. These would serve well to be the "Seer Lineage".
Possible Childer Edit
- The Tzimisce lay claim to being descendants of Enoch, as they say that Tzimisce the Antediluvian was a childe of Ynosh - Clanbook: Tzimisce Revised. However, this claim is unverified and conflicts with the Legend of Irad.
- Other notes: Because most of the Antediluvians lived in the First City of Enoch, it seems that many clan scholars assume that Enoch sired their progenitors. This is seen amongst: Ventrue, Brujah, the Baali, Cappadocian, Setites, Tzimisce, Malkavian, Salubri, even some Gangrel. Hence, the conflict of their origins to their Disciplines. However, keep in mind that when a clan claims their Antediluvian is a progeny from the second generation, it could quite possibly be a misinterpretation, maybe on their part, that the progeny is not a childe, but in fact a biological child. Deciphering childer from biological children can often cause much confusion amongst transcribers.
- It is debated if Enoch is the biological son of Caine, suggested from a "Book of Genesis" reference.
- Irad might be the biological son of Enoch from a "book of Genesis" reference.
- ↑ Book of Nod, The Tale of the First City, (Supplement, p. 49)
- ↑  c. 10,000 BC. Since Enoch was king of the "First City" and Second Generation, he could have easily been embraced 12,000 years ago. , The Antediluvians, p. 130, Note: Most of the Antediluvians are thought to be at least 10,000 years or older. The first signs of a society occured in Sumer
- ↑ Book of Nod, The Tale of the First City, (Supplement, p. 52); Note: Supposedly the Antediluvians slew their Second Generation Sires, sometime after the "Great Deluge".
- ↑ Book of Nod, The Tale of the First City, (Supplement, p. 46)
- ↑ Book of Nod, The Tale of the First City, (Supplement, p. 46-55)