Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Endowment is a special advantage given to hunters who are members of conspiracies in Hunter: The Vigil. They are used to help hunters within the conspiracy hunt down and kill or capture supernatural creatures. Endowments vary wildly in nature and depend on the origins, motivations, and methods of the conspiracies themselves.
Members of conspiracies are granted Endowments due to a conspiracy's age, influence, technology, or other factors. Compacts would rarely and cells would never be able to access the resources needed to grant them Endowments.
While not as powerful as their older brothers in the various conspiracies, at least some compacts have endowments able to save them when they need it.
- Bacchanal, guiding the party animal ways of the Ashwood Abbey into a constructive use by setting up the perfect trap for the monsters who arrive.
- The Prayer, the possibly divine, possibly willdriven force the Long Night uses on its mission of Salvation.
- Unearthed Secrets, the secret truths the Loyalists of Thule use to find out exactly what can bring down a monster right from the get-go, or even other important secrets that can be utilized.
- The All-Seeing Eye, the Network Zero hacking abilities that give access to any device from an ATM to a CCTV system.
- I'm Doing Science, the methods Null Mysteriis uses to track the monsters they hunt using cutting edge investigative techniques and scientific analysis.
- Your Friends and Neighbors, how the Union gains its support from the communities it protects.
- Advanced Armory, the super weapons and armor that give members of Task Force: VALKYRIE the edge they need.
- Anthropophagy, the Faithful of Shulpae’s ability to eat monsters, thereby absorbing both their immortality, and their abilities.
- Benediction, ancient, lost Catholic rites that bless the members of Malleus Maleficarum against harm.
- Castigation, the innate powers of the demonically-tainted Lucifuge.
- Elixir, the ritual poisoned potions of ancient Egypt handed down by members of the Ascending Ones.
- Goetic Gospels, the cyphers of ancient gods hidden under Christian iconography used by the Knights of Saint George.
- Ink, the ability of the Knights of Saint Adrian to tattoo Angelic scripts upon their bodies, giving them various anti-demon abilities.
- Relic, the powerful artifacts of history that affect the supernatural and are guarded by Aegis Kai Doru.
- Rites du Cheval, the art of spirit-riding practiced by Les Mystères.
- Rites of Denial, the blood magic controlled by the members of the Cainite Heresy.
- Teleinformatics, the psychically-heightened investigation practices used by the Vanguard Serial Crimes Unit.
- Thaumatechnology, the results of the highly questionable experiments performed by the Cheiron Group.