Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Element contracts are purchased separately for each desired element; for example, a character could take three dots in Fire Element and one dot in Wood Element, and each is considered a separate contract. However, if a changeling already knows at least one element discipline, they may take another at half-cost up to their highest level of element. Since the character above has three dots in Fire, they may purchase up to two more dots in Wood at half-cost.
Known elements include fire, water, ice, metal, wood, air, smoke, mist, electricity, glass, and shadow. Any base material can be considered an element and be included in the contract.
- Cloak of the Elements - If the changeling has a representation of an element, they may protect themselves from any version of this element with a mystical "cloak".
- Armor of the Element's Fury - Once a changeling touches the element, they may form an armor of it around themselves that also damages anyone who attempts to touch or grab them.
- Control Element - If enough of the element surrounds them, a changeling can manipulate the movement of the element itself.
- Calling the Element - If called as part of a show or viewing, the changeling can call existing elements from other locations to them.
- Become the Primal Foundation - After meditating on an element for at least thirty minutes, the changeling can turn themselves into that element.