Element contracts are purchased separately for each desired element; for example, a character could take three dots in Fire Element and one dot in Wood Element, and each is considered a separate contract. However, if a changeling already knows at least one element discipline, they may take another at half-cost up to their highest level of element. Since the character above has three dots in Fire, they may purchase up to two more dots in Wood at half-cost.
Known elements include fire, water, ice, metal, wood, air, smoke, mist, electricity, glass, and shadow. Any base material can be considered an element and be included in the contract.
- Cloak of the Elements - If the changeling has a representation of an element, they may protect themselves from any version of this element with a mystical "cloak".
- Armor of the Element's Fury - Once a changeling touches the element, they may form an armor of it around themselves that also damages anyone who attempts to touch or grab them.
- Control Element - If enough of the element surrounds them, a changeling can manipulate the movement of the element itself.
- Calling the Element - If called as part of a show or viewing, the changeling can call existing elements from other locations to them.
- Become the Primal Foundation - After meditating on an element for at least thirty minutes, the changeling can turn themselves into that element.