Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Electrification is a class of Transmutations. It covers the control and generation of electrical current, from powering an electrical device with one’s own Pyros to throwing deadly bolts of lightning. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Stannum Refinement.
- Feel the Spark - Allows the Promethean to sense the presence of electricity.
- Jolt - The Promethean may power a device which runs on electricity.
- Insultaor - Protects a target object or person from electricity.
- Shock - The Promethean may electrocute anyone he touches; this even damages other Prometheans, as the electricity draws on the power of Torment.
- Arc - As per Shock, though the electrical damage is now delivered from a distance via a small bolt.
- Generator - The Promethean may power a device without needing to touch it.
- Blackout - Generates an electromagnetic pulse which disables or destroys electrical equipment.
- Regulator - Allows remote control of an electrical device.
- Divine Lightning - Generates a lightning bolt to devastate one opponent, or an electrical blast which targets all within a radius.
- Lightning Therapy - The Promethean may channel electricity directly into another Promethean to heal her.
- Power Sink - A Promethean attracts small amounts of electricity to themselves, which they can accumulate and use as large sources.
- PTC: Promethean: The Created Rulebook, pp. 131–134
- PTC: Lexicon from Web spoiler, May 26, 2006
- PTC: Promethean Demo, August 3, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus