Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Dracula or Vlad Tepes has several possible meanings. Did you mean:
- Dracula, or Vlad Tepes, the founder of the Ordo Dracul covenant in Vampire: The Requiem?
- Dracula, or Vlad Tepes, an elder Tzimisce vampire with fifth-generation powers, from Vampire: The Masquerade?
- Count Dracula, a modern-day Gangrel in Vampire: The Requiem?
- Dracula, the book by Bram Stoker?
- Vlad Tepes, Dracula, the historical figure?
Note that Vlad Dracula is not to be confused with his father, Vlad Dracul. "Dracula" and "Tepes" are both are honorifics, not proper names (or hereditary family names!). "Dracula" means "son of Dracul", "Dracul" means "dragon" (or "devil"), and "Tepes" means "impaler".
For other uses of the name or term "Dracul", see Dracul.