Disquietism is a class of Transmutations. It covers the manipulation of the character’s own Disquieting aura, from driving animals into a rabid fury to quelling Disquiet entirely for a short while. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Stannum Refinement.
- to Alembic - Provides protection against other Disquietism and Mesmerism powers.
- Scapegoat - Makes another individual seem like the source of the Promethean's Disquiet.
- or or Soothe Disquiet - Decreases the likelihood that mortals will be affected by the Promethean's Disquiet.
- Rabid Rage - The Promethean can focus her Disquiet through an individual to cause a nearby animal to attack him.
- Tension in the Air - The Disquiet is "diffused", causing anxiety and irritation without a discernable cause.
- Iago's Whisper - Similar to Rabid Rage, but a human may be driven to attack (and kill) the target.
- Progenitor's Curse - The Promethean increases the likelihood that mortals will be affected by another Promethean's Disquiet.
- Nameless Dread - Targets a mortal with the full force of Disquiet, reducing them to a quivering wreck.
- Safe Sojourn - Allows the character to rest for up to 24 hours without his Disquiet causing the Wasteland effect.
- Shape Disquiet - Allows the user to temporarily transform a Promethean's Disquiet, Torment and disfigurements to those of a different Lineage.
- Quell Disquiet - The Promethean may completely hide her Disquiet for a short time, though only among small numbers of mortals.
- Mass Hysteria - A Promethean creates panic and discord around themselves, distracting mortals from their Disquiet.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus