Displace has aspects of Moliate, Usury, and Inhabit in it. However, the core of the art is based around wraithriding, a concept not unlike Skinriding in Puppetry. By wraithriding, a Tvashtriya is able to break down the Corpus of a wraith into soft soulstuff. This art, however, cannot affect anything other than Corpus; objects made of soulsteel cannot be manipulated.
Interestingly enough, a wraith who practices Displace cannot ever fully learn Moliate, Usury, or Inhabit, although they can control certain abilities of them. Likewise, a Stygian wraith can never learn the abilities of Displace enough to master them.
This job, although lucrative, is highly hazardous. A Tvashtriya skinriding a wraith is subject to the same damage as their host if attacked, as well as other hazards like Harrowings. They can also become stuck inside a target, or accidentally strengthen a target instead of breaking them down.
- Straddle: A Tvashtriya can hide in a Skinlands object to mask them as the source of Displace.
- Sense Rider: This allows a Tvashtriya to see if another Tvashtriya is riding an object or a Corpus.
- Wraithride: A Tvashtriya can slip into the Corpus of a wraith.
- Deflect: With this ability, a Tvashtriya may further hide themselves within a ridden wraith to avoid detection.
- Transfuse: A Tvashtriya can take or give Pathos to their host.
- Reconfigure: This allows a Tvashtriya to make small changes to a host's Corpus.
- Transmogrify: A Tvashtriya can transform a ridden Corpus into amorphous soulstuff, ready to be shaped from within.
None are known.
The Great 13: