Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Displace has aspects of Moliate, Usury, and Inhabit in it. However, the core of the art is based around wraithriding, a concept not unlike Skinriding in Puppetry. By wraithriding, a Tvashtriya is able to break down the Corpus of a wraith into soft soulstuff. This art, however, cannot affect anything other than Corpus; objects made of soulsteel cannot be manipulated.
Interestingly enough, a wraith who practices Displace cannot ever fully learn Moliate, Usury, or Inhabit, although they can control certain abilities of them. Likewise, a Stygian wraith can never learn the abilities of Displace enough to master them.
This job, although lucrative, is highly hazardous. A Tvashtriya skinriding a wraith is subject to the same damage as their host if attacked, as well as other hazards like Harrowings. They can also become stuck inside a target, or accidentally strengthen a target instead of breaking them down.
- Straddle: A Tvashtriya can hide in a Skinlands object to mask them as the source of Displace.
- Sense Rider: This allows a Tvashtriya to see if another Tvashtriya is riding an object or a Corpus.
- Wraithride: A Tvashtriya can slip into the Corpus of a wraith.
- Deflect: With this ability, a Tvashtriya may further hide themselves within a ridden wraith to avoid detection.
- Transfuse: A Tvashtriya can take or give Pathos to their host.
- Reconfigure: This allows a Tvashtriya to make small changes to a host's Corpus.
- Transmogrify: A Tvashtriya can transform a ridden Corpus into amorphous soulstuff, ready to be shaped from within.
None are known.
The Great 13: