|Layout and Formatting:||Oliver Graute|
|Illustration:||Caryad, Birgit Daubmann, Linda Heweker, Josh Timbrook, Tom Berg|
|Front of jacket:||Oliver Graute|
|Publisher:||Feder & Schwert|
Translated from German:
- A City Book for Vampire: The Masquerade
- The City...
- ruled by a Prince, around whom violent rumors are entwined. Managed by a divided council of the First-Born.
- ...the Blood...
- ...grows scarce in Frankfurt, when overpopulation threatens the unlives of all Caine's childen in Main's city. Every night becomes a question of existence. Duplicity and falsehood rules over all.
- ...the Death...
- Omnipresent, threatening, final, inevitable. It lurks behind the facades of glittering bank headquarters. It awaits the Cainites in the townhouses and slums of Moloch's Frankfurt.
- And it knows: its time is coming.
Frankfurt by Night includes:
- A detailed description of the Rhein-Main region, its history and culture
- Powerful Cainites, who pursue their dark plans here on the pulse of the German economy
- Eve's Last Daughter, a complete play-ready Vampire story, which takes place in the dark heart of the city.
Table of ContentsEdit
Book One describes the setting of Frankfurt
A brief introduction to the book
Chapter I: HistoryEdit
Describes the history of the region from the Ice Age to the present.
Chatper II: GeographyEdit
Describes the various regions and landmarks in the Rhein-Main region.
Chapter III: Children of CaineEdit
Introduces the Cainites of Frankfurt.
Chapter IV: FactionsEdit
Covers the various factions of the region along with other groups that have influence in the city.
Book Two: Eve's Last DaughterEdit
A sample chronicle set in Frankfurt.
Chapter I: Welcome to the Old CoutnryEdit
Describes the theme and the first events in Frankfurt.
Chapter II: Encounter with the FirstEdit
The characters get to know Myriam and take part in the intrigues of the city.
Chapter III: On the HuntEdit
The players search for clues to the mysterious events.
Chapter IV: To ArmsEdit
A showdown with an Anathema.
Frankfurt bei Nacht is one of four German-language supplements for the Classic World of Darkness published by Feder & Schwert. It is currently not available in English or through PDF, though copies occasionally turn up on eBay.