Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deviance edges are, in large part, the abilities of a war leader, based around preparing for and engaging in battle. They are specific to Waywards; it's possible for other Imbued to learn them, but they must have a strong Vision, and the price for the knowledge is the Waywards' murderous madness. Those Imbued who follow Zeal and Mercy only find that madness compounded with each new Deviance edge learned.
- Impart - The Wayward can activate the second sight of other Imbued - but only the second sight, not the protection it confers.
- Forewarn - The Wayward can sense incoming danger, both in and out of combat, though not what form that danger takes.
- Enrage - The Wayward can send other Imbued into berserk rages against enemies.
- Reap - The Wayward stares into the eyes of the dead or undead, and asks them questions. If they know the answer, then the Wayward receives a truthful response, regardless of their wishes; if they're misinformed, then the Wayward learns that misinformation as if it were the truth. If they know nothing, there is no response.
- Spiral - The Wayward unleashes a windstorm centred on where they stand, damaging everything around, including nearby spirits, save for the Wayward themselves. The storm also makes it more difficult to attack the Wayward, and travels with them as they move.