- For the Dens of the Bastet in Werewolf: The Apocalypse, see Den-Realm.
The Den contracts were developed to allow those of the Beast Seeming to protect their homes and refuges; they can also be used in a more offensive manner to set traps in the safeholds of others.
- Trespasser's Spoor - Once the changeling writes their name on the entrance in chalk and blood, they may sense any threats that enter their territory.
- Trapdoor Spider's Trick - While holding a spider in their mouth, a changeling can can cover entrances to their refuge with an illusion.
- Cuckoo's Ruse - If the changeling has invited the owner of a home to theirs, they may hide among that home as a resident.
- Blessing of the Burrow - While naked, a character can create a magically protected safehouse in an emergency.
- Collapsing the Entrance - If the changeling's safehaven is damaged, they may cause it to collapse to trap or block invaders.