|Writers:||Andrew Atramor, Maggie Carroll, Danielle Lauzon, Stuart Martyn, Leath Sheales, Monica Speca, Vera Vartanian, Amy Veeres, Eric Zawadzki|
|Artists:||Andrew Trabbold, Justin Norman, Luis F. Sanz, James Denton, Mauro Mussi, Avery Butterworth|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Special Thanks:||This book is dedicated to Rose Bailey, the creator and co-developer of Demon: The Descent. She did the initial outlining and setup for this book, but scheduling issues got me into the developer’s seat instead of her. I hope that I’ve done her proud with the work I’ve done on her game, and it’s been a real privilege to work on Demon with her.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing.|
|Published:||January 6, 2016|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Does the mouse in the maze think:
- “Today I shall try a different route. Go left instead of right. Chew through a wall. Refuse to run.”?
- Does it? I think not.
- I think the mouse runs because it only knows the maze. It follows the corridors like a charge following a circuit.
- It knows all routes lead to the same end.
- You know it, too. You left, but you’ll come back. This is your end”.
The Demon Storyteller’s Guide includes:
- Expanded information on angels, including a look at how Incarnations apply to them
- A extensive look at the spy genre and its permutations and how they apply to Demon
- Three “setting hacks,” including an examination of Demon in the Bronze Age
A short story offering insight in the workings of Angels and Demons alike.
Chapter One: New Maps of HellEdit
Chapter Two: Children of a Killer GodEdit
Expanded infos on Angels, the roles of Incarnations in the existence of an Angel as well as the cast-offs, the Exiles, and various other servants of the Machine.
Chapter Three: The View from the InsideEdit
Infos about the spy genre and tips about how to structure a chronicle.
Chapter Four: Urban LegendsEdit
Multiple storyhooks, including crossover infos to the other gamelines of the Chronicles of Darkness.
Chapter Five: Shards InfernalEdit
Three alternative settings, including one of the first of the Unchained during the Bronze Age, an apocalyptic setting and Mechopolis, a marvel of the occult technology that fuels the machine.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Descent books
| Next book:|