Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Demon: The Fallen sourcebook. For the Demon: The Descent sourcebook, see Flowers of Hell: The Demon Players Guide.
|Authors:||David Carroll, Jacob Docherty, Matthew McFarland, Patrick O'Duffy, Kyla Ward, Chuck Wendig|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Pauline Benney|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Artists:||Peter Bergting, Vince Locke, Ken Myer, Jr., Jeff Rebner, Klaus Scherwinski, Christopher Shy, Andy Trabbold, Cathy Wilkins|
|Front Cover Art:||R.K. Post|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-756-2|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Ashes of Paradise
- Once they ruled the earth as gods, radiant spirits of fire and thunder that defied the fury of Heaven for a thousand years. Now the angels of the Abyss have returned to a world that has forgotten them, a place devoid of the faith that fueled their dreams of glory. No longer titans of creation but bound in frail vessels of human flesh, the fallen are but shadows of their former might, tormented by the pain of their long imprisonment. They have faced the fury of the Almighty, borne defeat and eternal damnation. This time nothing will stand in their way.
- The Rage of Fallen Angels
- The Demon Players Guide contains a host of new rules, optional powers, tips and guidelines that add new depth to the fallen and their struggles for glory and redemption. Inside you will find expanded systems on customizing a character's apocalyptic form, a more detailed and flexible system for creating infernal items and rules form combining fallen lore paths through intricate and powerful rituals. Combined with valuable character creation tips and an expanded character sheet the Demon Players Guide is an invaluable resource for players and Storytellers alike.
Prologue: By His Works You Shall Know HimEdit
Matthew Wallace and Gaviel (in the form of Matthew's son Noah) investigate a racially motivated fire at a local Catholic church.
Featuring how to use the book, as well as an FAQ on questions asked about the corebook and errata.
Chapter One: FallenEdit
This section helps players flesh out both their demon and human characteristics by providing extra information on the True Name, the history of the Rebellion, and how a demon reacts to gaining a human host.
Chapter Two: The Price of GloryEdit
Focusing on the Backgrounds offered in the corebook, this section details how these can change for a fallen as a campaign wears on.
Chapter Three: Merits and FlawsEdit
If you don't know what's in this chapter, you're not a big Classic World of Darkness fan, are you?
Chapter Four: The Nature of the BeastEdit
Details on creating a personalized Apocalyptic form, as well as the functions of the forms before, during, and after the fall, and alternate systems for playing a Visage.
Chapter Five: Infernal EnginesEdit
Chapter Six: RitualsEdit
The many ways that Lores can be combined to form new, lasting effects via rituals are detailed here.
- Matthew Wallace - Contending with the return of his "son"...
- Gaviel (Noah Wallace) - Going forward with his plans with help from his "father".
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Fallen
| Next book:|