Demon: The Descent Rulebook is the primary rulebook for the Demon: The Descent. Similar to the Classic World of Darkness's Demon: The Fallen line, but very much its own series, Demon: The Descent introduces the Unchained, Angels who have fallen from the grace of the God-Machine, and now must hide from its sight in order to survive.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Angels are everywhere.
- They are under the everyday world, behind it, beyond it. They are sent by the God-Machine to enact its will through time and space, delivering messages, building infrastructure, protecting some people, killing others. You were one of those angels...
- But not anymore.
- Now you are one of the Unchained, a fallen angel who defected to the human race. Yours is a world of false identities and clockwork conspiracies, stolen faces and hidden works of the Machine.
- You cannot -- will not -- return to the sterile embrace of Heaven.
- All you can do is reign in Hell.
- Demon: The Descent includes:
- Rules for playing a fallen angel in the World of Darkness.
- Powers suiting the former servants of the God-Machine, from reality-hacking Embeds to earth-shaking demonic forms.
- Details on the God-Machine’s angels, as well as stigmatics, people altered by exposure to its mysteries.
- An overview of the activities of both the Machine and the Unchained in the city of Seattle, where even time is not what it seems.
Fiction: Enemy Action Edit
Chapter One: All the Devils Are Here Edit
Chapter Two Characters and Traits Edit
Chapter Three: Special Systems Edit
Chapter Four: Storytelling and Antagonists Edit
Appendix I: Seattle Edit
Appendix II: Rules Revisions Edit
How an Angel Dies Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Demon: The Descent books
| Next book:|