Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A demiurge is a mortal who wields the Azoth to create a Promethean. The result of a demiurge's act of creation is a Progenitor, the prototype Promethean of a Lineage. Any Prometheans the Progenitor then creates inherit his Lineage. Demiurges are rare. There have been only a handful throughout history, and the last confirmed demiurge was Dr. Victor Frankenstein.
Demiurges from Promethean history include:
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein, who created the shambling monster that took his name
- Pygmalion, who created the impossibly beautiful Galatea
- Isis, who sought to bring her husband Osiris back from the dead
- Ishtar, who created Tammuz to serve her as a slave
- Tengri, who sought to make Ulgan a spirit-riven servant
Should the rumors of the Nuclear Prometheans, the Zeky, ever be verified, five more demiurges would be added to the list. So far, only one has been identified: Dr. Mikhail Alessandrovich Elizarov, who created the monstrosity that took the name Tsar Bomba.