Deception is a Class of Transmutations. It covers supernatural means of confusing or evading opponents, from changing one’s skin color to altering one’s facial features. Deception Transmutations are most commonly practiced by Mimics, who learn them easily as one of the classes taught on the Refinement of Gold; they use the Transmutations to better blend in with humanity.
- Chameleon Skin - The Promethean changes the color of her skin, allowing her to blend into the background.
- Color of Man - The Promethean may change their skin, hair and eyes to any color naturally occurring in humans.
- Incognito - The Promethean is able to pass unnoticed in a crowd by adapting their body language to fit in.
- Leave No Trace - A collection of subtle bodily modifications which prevent the Promethean from leaving physical evidence of his presence.
- Body Double - The Promethean may alter his basic physique, including height, weight and build.
- Silent Steps - Enables the Promethean to move almost silently.
- False Tracks - The Promethean leaves physical evidence pointing to another specific person. Requires Leave No Trace.
- Mask - The Promethean may alter his facial and other cosmetic features, including not just the colour but texture of skin and hair.
- Deep Cover - Allows a Promethean to maintain a Deception disguise for an extended period.
- Vitreous Humour - The Promethean may make his flesh transparent.
- PTC: Web spoiler, May 24, 2006
- PTC: Web spoiler, June 23, 2006
- PTC: Web spoiler, June 26, 2006
- PTC: Web spoiler, June 27, 2006
- PTC: Web spoiler, June 28, 2006
- PTC: Promethean Promo (PDF download), released June 29, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus