|Authors:||Dana Habecker, Jess Heinig, James Stewart and Chris Tang|
|Additional Material:||Kevin Andrew Murphy, Heather Smith|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Guy Davis, Fred Harper, Paul Phillips, Steve Prescott, Conan Venus|
|Cover Art:||Steve Stone|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Special Thanks:|| John "Grabby" Chambers, for his innovative courtship techniques.|
Tim "My Ex-Girlfriend" Avers, for finding a good opener and sticking to it.
Conrad "You Want It, You Got It" Hubbard, for hooking me up with a big-ass monitor.
Mike "Monkey Fingerprints" Tinney, for letting everyone touch his Klaive.
Carl "Aren't You Dead Yet?" Bowen, for his apt description of "the sneer."
Darwyn "He's a Nerd, Just Look" Siplin, for insulting the Destroyer Droid.
Diane "Patty" Zamojski and Becky "Selma" Jollensten, for continuing to smoke in a world that tells them not to.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 26, 2000|
|Publication #:||WW 04045|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-408-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Centuries of Magic
- Civilizations rise and fall across seas of time. Along the way, each culture fosters its own mystic traditions. When mages of the present look for answers in the past, they lay bare the most terrifying — and potent — of humanity's superstitions. Such magics were forbidden even in the brutal cultures of ages gone; what terrible secrets do they hold for mages today?
- Millenia of Horror
- From the early days of civilization in Mesopotamia and Africa, to the philosophies of Greece and Rome and the mysteries of Central America, Dead Magic explores the mystic heritage of lost civilizations around the world. This is no travel guide for mages, though — these were cultures that practiced terrible, blood-drenched rites and consciousness-shattering rituals. Unearth these secrets and hope that you survive.
- Dead Magic includes:
- Modern applications of the magic of ancient cultures
- Creatures and plot ideas for Storytellers
- Powerful new spells, including the formula for lichedom.
- This supplement was published under the Black Dog imprint.
| Previous book:|
Technocracy Assembled 2
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|