|Editing:||Danny James Walsh|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Aaron Acevedo|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||January 4, 2017|
|Price:|| Print: $8.99|
Dawn of Heresies is a fiction novel for Mummy: The Curse.
- From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Rawhead and bloody bones
- Steals naughty children from their homes,
- Takes them to his dirty den
- And they are never seen again.
- So says the nursery rhyme that gives birth to Rawhead, the most fearsome entity to imperil the living since the infamous Roller. Once an obedient mummy by name of Benefreís, a desperate bid by his cult fails in tragic fashion, and in so doing, sends him to the Devourerís waiting, corruptive maw. What remains of Benefreís ambitious soul rises again, impure and unholy, set to the execution of a scheme so baleful, it constitutes a heresy even among his own misbegotten kind.
- All that stands between Rawhead and his terrible aim are a lone mummy, Kemsiyet, and what little remains of her cult following its destruction at Rawhead's hands. Declan, her prized security aide, and Fiona, an Irish researcher only just recently inducted into the cult and its blood-soaked world, must fight both the odds and the clock in order to prevent a calamity the likes of which the world hasnít seen since the days of the mummies' creation.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next release:|