Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Richard Watts, Ben Chessell|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Vice President of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Guy Davis, Jason Felix, Vince Locke, H.J. McKinney, E. Allen Smith, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Design:||Matt Milberger|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Matt Milberger|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||Black Dog Game Factory|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-650-1|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Devoured by Oblivion...
- "I was once as you are, but now my Shadow and I are one. We serve Oblivion, yes, and drag others down screaming to share in the sacrament of our torment. Join me willingly and partake in the blessings that Oblivion bestows. Refuse me, and you shall recieve double your portion..." --Coldheart, Nephwrack and priest of Oblivion
- Bend Yourself to Its Will!
- Join the servents of Oblivion as they raven from the mouth of the Void to the hearts of Stygia's citadels. Dark Reflections: Spectres is a guide to the Shadow-Eaten, their desires, powers, and history. It opens the gates to the Labyrinth, to show you the horrors that dwell within, and demonstrates that some evils are far stronger than the grave.
Ghost Story: HauntedEdit
Chapter One: Spectral CultureEdit
The information here includes the common characteristics of Spectres, how they are made and manage to exist, the castes within Spectral society, and the history of Spectres in general.
Chapter Two: Spectres as CharactersEdit
Character creation for Spectres as player characters, and the new toys that go with existing hand-in-hand with Oblivion. Includes information on four of the Dark Arcanoi, Tempest-Weaving, Shroud-Rending, Hive-Mind, and Contaminate.
Chapter Three: Spectres and the StorytellerEdit
How to make a Spectral chronicle, including themes and how they interact with their Psyche by way of the Psycheguide.
Chapter Four: TemplatesEdit
Ideas and templates for the various kinds of Spectres.
This book was published under the Black Dog label due to the disturbing themes inherent in Spectral nature and existence.
- Gorool - Malfean(?) who destroyed Charon
- Lamachis - The Devourer
- Mulhecturous - The Filth Goddess
- Rabark - The Inhabited
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|