|Authors:||Richard Dakan, Markleford Freidman|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Vice President in charge of production||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Jeff Miracola, E. Allen Smith, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Front Cover Art:||Henry Higgenbothem, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Back Cover Art:||Mike Danza, Henry Higgenbothem|
|Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Kathleen A. McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-615-3|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- In the East, the Shadows are Lengthening
- From Hunan to Hokkaido, the First Soverign Emperor rules the lands of the dead. Ghostly watchmen peer over the haunted remnants of the Great Wall, while the Emperor's arm reaches into the very depths of Hell itself. Come, experience for yourself the wonders and the terrors of Qin Shihuang's realm. Just because your dead doesn't mean that you've seen everything.
- Do You Dare Pit Your Will Against the Jade Emperor's?
- The Dark Kingdom of Jade is the first Dark Kingdoms sourcebook for Wraith: The Oblivion. Containing everything necessary to run a Jade Kingdom chronicle, it is a complete source for information on the Chinese Shadowlands, as well as offering new information on the Conquered Territories, Hell, and the lands of the living.
Ghost Story: A Prelude to HellEdit
How to use the book, a quick summary, recommended reading, and a Jade-specific lexicon.
Chapter One: The Chinese DeadEdit
Chapter Two: The History of the Jade KingdomEdit
How Qin Shihuang, the first Emperor of China, became Yu Huang, the first Emperor of the Yellow Springs, and what has happened to it since it came under his control.
Chapter Three: The GovernmentEdit
Details on the government of the Yellow Springs, including the Four Magistrates, the Jade Censors, the Judges of the Dead, the Protectorate of the Prosperous Realm, the military, and the Immortal Guard.
Chapter Four: Life Among the DeadEdit
How the living continue to influence the dead of China, and how modern Chinese politics have created vast changes in the Yellow Springs.
Chapter Five: Unreal EstateEdit
Chapter Six: A Guided Tour of HellEdit
The Hells that Yu Huang created to accommodate the Buddhist wraiths and have since gone on to punish millions of others. However, there is also the strange but powerful Mrs. Meng, who a wraith will meet on the way, whether the Emperor likes it or not.
Chapter Seven: The QuickEdit
Details on the ancestor worship and occult traditions of China, and how it shapes the lives of the wraiths who remain.
Chapter Eight: Systems and StoriesEdit
- Yu Huang - Emperor of the Yellow Springs and a hell of a guy.
- Fu Xia - The one responsible for Yu Huang's existence in the Yellow Springs.
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion
| Next book:|