Dark Ages Europe is a setting book for Dark Ages: Vampire that details the powers of Europe, and of the European vassal states in the Middle East, as they existed in the Dark Ages of the World of Darkness. Portions of the book update various cities and characters from their circa-1197 state (as seen in Vampire: The Dark Ages) to the year 1230 (the setting of the Revised Dark Ages line of games).
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Shadowed Kingdoms
- The peace of the Long Night is over, and we must fight for our very survival. Each of us, the so-called lords of the night, claims domains and influence across this fractured continent. Some of us stand as feudal lords, others as gods, but it is over these lands and these hearts that we do battle.
- Bloodied Battlefields
- Dark Ages Europe is the major setting book for the new Dark Ages line. All the nations and kingdoms of medieval Europe are examined, along with the vampiric monarchs and fiends who infest them. From the Languedoc rent by the Albigensian Crusade, to the vampiric Baronies of Avalon ruled by the Methuselah-God Mithras, Dark Medieval Europe is a dangerous place. Be sure to learn your way around.
- Dark Ages Europe includes:
- Plot and story hook for every region of Europe
- Information on the mortal powers and kingdoms of the day
- Vampires from every corner of Europe and beyond
Chapter One: The British IslesEdit
Chapter Two: FranceEdit
Chapter Three: The Holy Roman EmpireEdit
Chapter Four: IberiaEdit
Chapter Five: ItalyEdit
Chapter Six: Hungary and the Slavic EastEdit
Chapter Eight: Byzantine Successor StatesEdit
Chapter Nine: OutremerEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Dark Ages: Vampire books
| Next book:|