Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Daeva or Deva can refer to:
- Daeva, one of the five clans of Kindred in Vampire: The Requiem
- The Daevas, an epithet for the Secret Masters of Ventrue mythology, as used in Vampire: The Dark Ages
- Daeva, an alias of Kemintiri, a Methuselah of the Followers of Set, in Vampire: The Masquerade
- The Devas, the pantheon of Hindu deities in Scion
- The Deva Corporation in the Chronicles of Darkness, specifically Demon: The Descent
- Deva, the Romanian city where Ansen was Prince in Vampire: The Masquerade