This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Daeva or Deva can refer to:
- Daeva, one of the five clans of Kindred in Vampire: The Requiem
- The Daevas, an epithet for the Secret Masters of Ventrue mythology, as used in Vampire: The Dark Ages
- Daeva, an alias of Kemintiri, a Methuselah of the Followers of Set, in Vampire: The Masquerade
- The Devas, the pantheon of Hindu deities in Scion
- The Deva Corporation in the Chronicles of Darkness, specifically Demon: The Descent
- Deva, the Romanian city where Ansen was Prince in Vampire: The Masquerade