|Writing:||Alan Alexander and Bill Bridges|
|Additional Material:||Bill Bridges|
|Book Design:||Josh Kubat|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Mark Kelly|
|Interior Art:||Brian Leblanc, Tiago Silverio, Mauro Mussi, Aaron Acevedo|
|This book is dedicated to all the White Wolf fans throughout Brazil and all of Latin America. You guys rock.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||April 5, 2017|
|Price:|| Print: $24.99|
- From the Onyx Path catalog:
- I’ve never sailed the Amazon, I’ve never reached Brazil,
- But the Don and Magdalena, they can go there when they will!
- Unless I go to Rio, these wonders to behold
- Oh, I’d love to roll to Rio, some day before I’m old!
- — Rudyard Kipling, Just So Stories
- The Marvelous City
- Beneath the splendor of Rio de Janeiro seethes a hotbed of occult activity. Over a score of mummies keep their tombs in Rio, their presence seeping into the soil and stones and souls of the city. Over all this reigns the infamous Teshra-Gemet, the pretender Pharaoh.
- The city of Rio births marvels both bright and dark... and you never know which kind you have until it's too late.
- Cursed Necropolis: Rio contains:
- The secrets and schemes of Rio's Arisen.
- New Utterances, from the perception usurping Horse and Rider to the cleansing fire of Baal's Due.
- "The Serpent's Tooth," an all-new adventure to introduce players to the conflicts and power plays of Rio de Janeiro.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next release:|