Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Curse can refer to:
- The Curse, a term that Kindred use to bemoan their state as vampires in both Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem, also known as the "Curse of Caine" in VtM
- The Curse, the state of fear and anger that Garou provoke in mortals in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- The Curse that each of the Orders suffers from in Dark Ages: Inquisitor
- Curse, one of the Manifestations of the Bound in Geist: The Sin-Eaters
- The Path of Cursing, a path of sorcery in the Classic World of Darkness
- The Great Curse borne by the Exalts in Exalted