|Written by:||Eddy Webb|
|Editors:||Jason Bolte and Genevieve Podleski|
|Playtesters:||Amanda Barton, David Bounds, Genevieve Podleski, Sean Posey, Michelle Webb|
|Contributors:||Joseph Carriker, Rich Thomas|
|Art:||Jean-Sebastian Rossbach, Torstein Nordstrand, Aleski Bridot, Samuel Araya, Dave Seeley, Marko Djurdjevic, Travis Ingram, Michael Phillippi|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 25, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 25726|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- How far will you go to preserve the Masquerade?
- The Masquerade is one of the most important and disputed Traditions among the laws of the Kindred. Upholding the secrecy of undead society is paramount to the safety and security of all vampires – it is why it is the First Tradition in every Prince’s court. But not all Kindred consider the costs of such preservation.
- A devoted protector of the Masquerade hires your coterie to find dirt on an officer of the local court who got caught feeding, and to deal with the mortal artist who witnessed it. At first it looks like a straightforward job, but the whole situation is like digging into an old grave – there’s a lot under the surface that most people don’t want to see.
- A self-contained story in the SAS system for Vampire: the Requiem.
- Contains a number of interactive features, including:
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|