Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Council was created in 1150 by the Arpad Ventrue and consist in a coterie of seven Transylvanian Princes that ruled over the Siebenburgen, which means the seven cities founded by the Saxons. The local Tzimisce refused to admit its authority and were in constant conflict.
The Council was disbaned during the Anarch Revolt when the childer of the Princes raised against them.
Known members of the Council of AshesEdit
- Nova Arpad, acting as the Council leader, Prince of Mediasch. Nova was later impersonated by Ruxandra.
- Count Radu, Prince of Bistriz.
- Mitru, Prince of Klausenburg, even thought he later betrayed Nova.
- Marusca, Nosferatu Prince of Hermanstadt, later replaced by the Ventrue Otto who also was being impersonated by Ruxandra.
- Dragomir Basarab, Prince of Balgrad.
- Tara Fagarasukui, Tara Bisei, Tara Tomanilor and Tirgoviste who ruled over Kronstadt in the west, east, north and south of the city respectively.
Transylvanian cities conforming the SiebenburgenEdit
- Medias (known as Mediasch during the 12th century).
- Bistria (known as Bistriz during the 12th century).
- Napoca (known as Klausenburg during the 12th century).
- Sibiu (known as Hermanstadt during the 12th century).
- Alba Iulia (known as Balgrad during the 12th century).
- Brasov (known as Kronstadt during the 12th century).
- Sighisoara (known as Schaasburg during the 12th century)
- Sebes (known as Mulbach during the 12th century)