Corporeum is a class of Transmutations. It encompasses control or transformation of the body’s physical functions, from the regeneration of wounded flesh to hardening the skin against damage. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Ferrum Refinement.
- Autonomic Controls - A Promethean can ignore pain, hunger, and exhaustion.
- Swift Feet - The Promethean momentarily boosts his speed to superhuman levels.
- Regeneration - Pyros can be used to heal minor wounds.
- Uncanny Dexterity - The Promethean greatly improves his manual dexterity for a single task, making it nearly impossible to fail.
- Athletic Grace - A Promethean channels Pyros to gain abnormally high dexterity.
- Human Flesh - The body of a Promethean appears to be alive and normal.
- Perfected Reflexes - A Promethean's Defense is drastically increased.
- Serpent Strike - The Initiative of the Promethean is drastically increased.
- Hard Body - The Promethean adjusts their body's humours to toughen their skin.
- Rarefied Grace - A Promethean channels Pyros to gain superhuman dexterity.
- Rejuvenation - Combined with the Vulcanus ability Share Pyros, a Promethean can rapidly heal others.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus