Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Perceive Contamination: This allows a Spectre to see the Oblivion inherent in a being.
- Sense the Shadow: A Spectre can observe the Shadow of a wraith.
- Shadowspeech: A Spectre may communicate with the Shadow of a wraith.
- Sense Nature: A Spectre can find a wraith's Nature.
- Transfer Angst: A Spectre can transfer Angst to a wraith's Shadow.
- Awaken Latent Thorns: This allows a Spectre to create new Thorns in a Shadow.
- Call the Shadow: The Spectre can help a wraith's Shadow overcome their Psyche.
Contaminate abilities during the Great War are the same as the basic abilities and standard powers with the following exceptions, which replace the skills of the same level or where noted.
- Diagnose the Darkness: Other than the name change, the same as Perceive Contamination.
- Dissect: A Spectre can determine a wraith's Nature by studying the Shadow. Similar to Sense Nature.
- Contamination of the Tongue: A Spectre can speak directly to the Shadow. Similar to Shadowspeech.
- Contamination of the Soul: Essentially the same as Transfer Angst.
- Contamination of the Mind: A Spectre can assist a Shadow into going into Catharsis.
- Contamination of the Will: A Spectre can concentrate the Oblivion within a wraith or Spectre to help them develop temporary abilities.
- Power Transform ( ): A Spectre can change the power source of a wraith's Arcanos, forcing them to use Angst for abilities that formerly cost them Pathos and vice-versa.
- , p. 39-44
The Great 13: