|Written By:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Edited By:||Robert Hatch|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Kathleen Ryan|
|Art:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook, Eric Hotz, Jost Amman, Tobias Stimner, Geofroy Tory, Oronce Finance, Albrecht Durer, and Jan van Eyck|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Front Cover Art:||Timothy Bradstreet, Grant Goleash|
|Cover Design:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Special Thanks To:|| Josh "The Hammer" Timbrook, for turning out the righteous White Wolf Magazine art in that warlike British style.|
Sam "Vacation Man" Chupp, for following the wind when his Wraith duties were done.
Chris "Tales of Nassau" McDonough, for filling us in on the colorful details of his boating expedition.
Michelle "Sock Her" Prahler, for spending her Sundays running around, kicking a ball and aggravating that weekend headache.
Ben "Big Debts" Monk, for learning just how much he owes Andrew and Ken asa result of avoiding the gym.
Stephan "Chainsaw" Wieck, for discovering that Street Fighter had gone an eensie bit over its page count.
Aileen "Ever So Coordinated" Miles, for wearing just the right outfit for every character she plays.
Larry "Don't Tell Them Who I Really Am" Schnelli, for not letting us publish his real name.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02058|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-129-1|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Eternity is not merely about power. Power makes up only one part of the Ventrue's world, though it is an extremely important part. The vampires of Clan Ventrue understand that power has value only as a means to an end, not an end itself. Thus they use their vast resources to extend their reach, all the while watching and waiting for the right moment — the right moment to strike. For there are even worse things in this world than vampires, and the Ventrue know they are the only hope.
- Clanbook: Ventrue includes:
- The effect Ventrue have had on the world's history;
- 10 sample characters suitable for players and Storytellers; and
- additional information on how the Ventrue control both mortals and Kindred — and whom they most fear.
Chapter One: The Eternal BookEdit
Chapter Two: The Distinguished History of Clan VentrueEdit
Chapter Three: Traditions of the VentrueEdit
Chapter Four: Ventrue TemplatesEdit
Appendix: Some Distinguished VentrueEdit
- Stephan Workman, the clan's foothold into the world of computing
- Ruud Retief, South African reformer
- Lucinde, Archon and pawn of the Anathema Kemintiri
- Anushin-Rawan, mistress of the Kindred island refuge of Yiaros
- Bindusara, ancient scholar and rival to the Mnemosyne
- Fabrizio Ulfila, the nexus of Kindred influence in the Catholic Church
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|