Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Heather Grove, Greg Stolze|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Leif Jones, Vince Locke, Greg Louden, Andy Trabbold, Christopher Shy|
|Cover Art:||John Van Fleet|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Becky Jollensten|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Becky Jollensten|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02356|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-269-7|
Clanbook: Toreador Revised is a supplement for the Revised edition of Vampire: the Masquerade about the beautiful and sensual clan of the Kindred, the Toreador. Although they appear to be the most shallow of Cainites, the Toreador are much more clever and powerful than they let on.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Cold Passions Inflame
- More than just a simple clan of artists, the Toreador helped found the Camarilla and have extensive dealings with the mortal world. More than any other Kindred, they feel the damnation of the Embrace, as it extinguishes the flame of creativity for which they long. But what passions inspire the Toreador after they receive the Embrace?
Exodus and EmbraceEdit
A small introductory tale.
Chapter One: The Civilized OnesEdit
The Toreador's more poetic (and alternate) view of kindred history, from Caine's Embrace of the clan founder Ishtar, how they and other kindred became the gods of Sumeria, the characters of Greek and Roman myth, their influence in Rome and Carthage, their survival during the Dark Ages, how the Toreador spread their influence around the world, the Toreador insistence on following the Traditions that lead to the founding of the Camarilla, and their stories and adaptations into the Modern Nights.
Chapter Two: Aesthete UnveiledEdit
Information on the modern clan Toreador, including their relationship to humanity and how they attempt to balance it with the Masquerade, the (somewhat shifting) clan hierarchy, Toreador opinions on other clans and supernaturals, and new Discipline abilities for Auspex, Presence, and combined abilites.
Chapter Three: The RegistryEdit
Character templates for beautiful people, and those who hold influence in the clan.
This book includes rule adaptions for Mind's Eye Theatre.
- Arikel - Founder of Clan Toreador, at least among the most accepted viewpoints.
- Ishtar - Founder of Clan Toreador and Sumerian goddess of love, according to some Toreador.
- Victoria Ash - Toreador duchess turned pop singer.
- Enver Frasheri - A Toreador revenge artist.
- Katherine of Montpellier - An influential french Harpy.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|