|Interior Art:||Tim Bradstreet, Anthony Hightower and Joshua Gabriel|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Shaper than a Serpant's tooth!
- We are the small voice that whispers to you in the lonely hours of the night. We call to the darkness within all of you. We came from the dark, and to the dark we shall all return...
- I wish you joy o'th' Worm
Called the corrupt by even the most crooked Ventrue, the Setites are almost universally mistrusted and feared by the clans of the Camarilla, and scorned by the Sabbat for their unwillingness to share in the Vaudalrie.
- Clanbook: Setites includes::
- Extensive history of the Followers of Set.
- All new Merits and Flaws for Setite characters.
- Ten complete character templates!
Chapter One: Through a Serpent's EyeEdit
Intro fiction, including how a Setite wakes in the cause of the evening
Chapter Two: Hissing in the DarkEdit
The story of the Followers of Set, as told by Sir Marriot d'Urban to a group of neonates.
Chapter Three: Children of the Dark GodEdit
Details about the unlifestyle of the Setites, their ambitions and their internal hierarchy.
Chapter Four: TemplatesEdit
A short list of Templates for use in a chronicle
Appendix One: Setites of NoteEdit
A short list of relevant Setites
Appendix Two: ErrataEdit
Errate for the previously published Giovanni Chronicles I: The Last Supper.
- Rasputin (again), the ever-elusive Rasputin, this time presented as a Follower of Set
- Ghede, the head of his Clan's activities in Haiti
- Augusta Holford, master corrupter mostly active in Seattle
- Marriot d'Urban, wandering Setite who teaches neonates about the Clan
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|