|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Guy Davis, Leif Jones, Christopher Shy, Drew Tucker|
|Cover Art:||John Van Fleet|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-266-2|
Clanbook: Nosferatu Revised is a supplement for the Revised edition of Vampire: the Masquerade, detailing the hideous, deformed Nosferatu Clan, and their information network that keeps them a valuable asset to the other kindred in spite of their horrific appearance.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Hideous Horrors
- Of all the Kindred, the Nosferatu most resemble the Beasts they hide within. But the clan is far more than a motley assembly of twisted freaks. From their first nights to their modern incarnation as informants and spies, the Sewer Rats have as many secrets of their own as they have gathered from other Kindred. Up from the storm drains and tunnels they scuttle, but whether as ally or foe remains to be seen.
- And the Creatures They Fear
- As the first entry in the ambitious revised lineup of clanbooks, Nosferatu complements the clan's appearance in the revised edition of Vampire: The Masquerade. All-new information accompanies a re-examination of earlier concepts, allowing you to add as much depth to your character as you like.
Chapter One: Legends and HistoryEdit
Created and cursed by the passion of their founder, this chapter details the history of Clan Nosferatu from the Embrace of their founder to the betrayal of his sire, and his subsequent curse from Caine; it then follows the Nosferatu through the sewers of history. It also has brief snippets of information on the Nosferatu around the world.
Chapter Two: Inside Clan NosferatuEdit
The culture of the Nosferatu, including criteria for choosing a childe, details on the physical transformation after Embrace, the types of Nosferatu that tend to develop, and how and why Nosferatu coteries do (or do not) develop. There is also information on the three sects of Nosferatu (Sewer Rats, Creeps, and Autarkis), Nosferatu ghouling practices, the typical geography of Nosferau Kingdoms, and the Nosferatu's view on the other clans and supernaturals.
Chapter Three: Nosferatu CharactersEdit
Character templates, and Sewer Rats of note.
- Zillah - Sire of the Nosferatu Antediluvian.
- Absimiliard - His pride both made him a kindred and proved to be his downfall.
- Baba Yaga - The legend never dies, even if she did.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|