|Written by:||Daniel Greenberg|
|Developed by:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Spelling:||The Production Department|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production:||Richard Thomas, Sam Chupp|
|Interior Art:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook, Richard Thomas, Victoria Mia Thomas, Sam Inabinet, Terry Pavlet, and the Award-Winning, Money-Grubbing, Garbage-Sucking, Rice-Spewing White Wolf Art studio|
|Front Cover:||Timothy Bradstreet and Grant Goleash|
|Back Cover Artist:||Chris McDonough, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
| Special Thanks To:
Mark “MissedtheBoat” Rein•Hagen, for watching from the docks as the boat sailed to the Bahamas.
Stewart “What a Weekend” Wieck, for getting sunburned on the boat with Mayfair.
Andrew “Blowin’ in the Pillow” Greenberg, for getting surprising pleasures at the Oasis.
Ken “Gender Bender” Cliffe, for thinking her name was Dave even after what he saw.
Josh “Baby” Timbrook, for he couldn’t go.
Wes “Almost There” Harris, for being just a few weeks too late in turning 2.1.
Rob “Rock” Hatch, for sitting like one while the gyrations went on.
Rene “Piedmont” Lilly, for believing her neighbor when he says there’ 11 be a party in the park.
Travis “Regular” Williams, for being on a first name basis with the Oasis waitress.
Richard “At Least It’s Only Me Eye I Lost” Thomas, for playing the pirate at the Oasis.
Sam “Responsibilities” Chupp, for getting lost on the way to the desert.
Chris “Older Woman” McDonough, for falling all over the waitress.
William “Makes Me Almost Believe I’m Attractive” Hale, for the (ego) boost he got at the Oasis.
Bill “Wet Beard” Bridges, for needing a napkin at the club.
Benjamin “Expensive Wino” Monk, Jr., for downing the champagne in the Oasis.
Lyndi “April Fool” Hathaway, for catching William with a good one- who made the con arrangements, anyway?
Michelle “Phone Fun” Prahler, for her ever-so suburban answering machine- yeah, and it’s a good thing you ain’t there to get my message.
| Special, Special Thanks to|
the Oasis, Claudie, Angie, Tracie and Julie for making Richard’s wake... er, bachelor party... so memorable.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02053|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-052-X|
- From the White Wolf Catalog:
Chapter Won: The MalkaviansEdit
Chapter To: Legends of the MalkaviansEdit
Chapter 3: Traditions of the MalkaviansEdit
Chapter Fore!!!: Malkavian TemplatesEdit
Liver 1: Who's Who Among MalkaviansEdit
Appendix 2 The Secret to the Riddle of the Universe Edit
- The back cover contains the Greek text "ιφ ψου χαν ρεαδ τηισ, ψου αρε οφφιχιαλλψ τραγιχαλλψ ηιπ." This says "if you can read this, you are officially tragically hip." This is not a translation (the words don't exist in Greek) nor a transliteration (the letters do not all match the sounds from the original words). The effect was likely achieved by simply converting the English text to a Greek alphabet font. So while ψ (psi) makes a "ps" sound, it was likely physically mapped to the keyboard's "Y" key, so any Y in the original text became a psi.
- In an example of breaking the fourth wall, the title page reads "If You Buy This, You'll Believe Anything."
- The table of contents (and the chapters themselves) plays fast and loose with homonyms (words that sound alike) and synonyms (words that mean the same thing). Contents becomes Contense, the first Appendix is called a Liver, and so on.
- All of Chapter Won uses Roman numerals for the page numbers.
- The final page of Chapter Won is Page XX, which ironically enough is located not on page 20 (XX in Roman numerals) but on page 11 (XI in Roman numerals).
- Page 17 is black/white inverted. This is the only known example outside of the Shadow Players Guide.
- Page 26 describes a Malkavian known as the "Word-Eater." The accompanying illustration presumably shows the Word-Eater, as the book's text is disrupted around his raised hand and continue to disintegrate off the page, leaving the cryptic "and other butchers' aprons" finishing the text at the top of the next page.
- Page 34 is reflected left/right. Text at the bottom suggests that "a mirror might help you read this. maybe."
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|