|Authors:||Greg Stolze, John Chambers|
|Additional Material:||Justin Achilli|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Michael Gaydos, Leif Jones, Vincent Locke, Matt Mitchel, Christopher Shy|
|Cover Art:||John Van Fleet|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 30, 2001|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-207-2|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Blood and Betrayal
- Embraced by a fallen clan during nights long past, the Giovanni have always had ambition. Now they bring that ambition to bear on a world they would claim for themselves. With vast wealth, the ability to command the spirits of the dead, and a strict familial hierarchy, the greatest enemy to stand against Clan Giovanni is itself.
- The Curse of Caine Stolen
- As the next entry in the revised lineup of clanbooks, Giovanni takes one of the classic Vampire sourcebooks and brings it into a modern context. All-new information accompanies revised material, inviting you to add as much depth to your character as you like. The sheer volume of information contained in the new clanbooks (each with 32 more pages than the first-edition books) permits Storytellers to round out their chronicles.
Introduction: Kissing CousinsEdit
Chapter One: A Familiar ConceitEdit
The history of the Giovanni, from their beginnings as a rich Italian family of necromancers, their embrace by the Cappadocian Clan to their diablerie of Cappadocius in 1444, the embracing of other families into the Giovanni, and finally into modern nights.
Chapter Two: It Runs in the FamilyEdit
The deranged family structure of the Giovanni, including their elders, the role of the minor families in the clan, notes on the Proxy Kiss and ghouling, and how and why the family attempts to control wraiths and Spectres. There are also notes of the effects of Maelstroms on Necromancy, views on the other clans, and new Traits for creating a Giovanni character, including a new Background, Merits and Flaws, and new paths of Necromancy for the Giovanni branch families.
Character templates, and the powerholders of the Giovanni.
Watch out who you are talking to; you are better dead than undead to the Giovanni
- Augustus Giovanni - Giovanni Clan head and Cappadocian traitor.
- Isabel Giovanni - Speaker for the clan with a few strange...fetishes.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|