|Developer:||Justin Achilli, Robert Hatch, Ken Cliffe|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typsesetting:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Mike Chaney, John Cobb, Eric Lacombe, Andy Trabbold, Vince Locke|
|Front Cover Art:||John Bolton|
|Back Cover Art:||Richard Thomas|
|Cover Design:||Scott Cohen|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-280-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- More than a clan of scholars and priests, Clan Cappadocian is the Clan of Death. From their humble beginnings in the Holy Lands, these doomed vampires have spread throughout the Dark Medieval world, pursuing their eternal quest as history and time conspire against them. They are condemned by their own actions, and toil endlessly against inevitable destruction.
Chapter One: The Revelation to the ChildeEdit
Chapter Two: Death Among the DeadEdit
The history of the Cappadocians, beginning with the Embrace of their founder, going through important events like the Feast of Folly, and information on their current activities.
Chapter Three: Observations and ConclusionsEdit
The way Cappadocians wile away their existence, the factions they have formed, opinions on the other Clans and supernaturals, and goodies such as new abilities, Merits and Flaws, high level Mortis abilities, and the Medieval-era Necromancy Discipline.
Chapter Four: LegioEdit
Character templates for your deathly pleasure.
Appendix: Noteworthy SeekersEdit
Those who manipulate the clan.
Appendix II: Of Historical NoteEdit
- Cappadocius - Clan founder, soon to be no more.
- Japheth - Progeny of Cappadocius.
- Lazarus - Progeny of Cappadocius. Splintered from the clan after failing to support the Feast of Folly.
- Augustus Giovanni - Just an obedient servant to Cappadocius...right?
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|