|Authors:||Lucien Soulban, Sven Skoog|
|Developer:||Justin Achilli, Richard E. Dansky|
|Editors:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typsesetting:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Guy Davis, Vince Locke|
|Front Cover Art:||John Bolton|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||Black Dog Game Factory|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-213-1|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- There are greater powers in the world than mere vampires. These powers have secret names, names of power. The Baali know those names. These powers have hidden themselves in shadow and blood, lest they be awakened too soon. The Baali know where they sleep. These powers will someday awaken and lay waste unto the world. The Baali know this, too -- and work to hasten it.
Chapter One: The OpeningEdit
An abbott indulges in a sinful act that ends with a dreadful repercussion.
Chapter Two: Dissonant EchoesEdit
The history of the Baali, including their possible origins and how the Baali have influenced the world ever since.
Chapter Three: Descent Into DarknessEdit
Practices of the Baali, the way they are organized, opinions on the other Clans and supernaturals, and goodies such as new abilities, a new Road (Via Hyron), Merits and Flaws, and high level Daimoinon abilities and rituals.
Chapter Four: A Hideous ThrongEdit
Character templates for your evil pleasure.
Appendix: To Reign In HellEdit
Those who manipulate the clan.
Appendix II: Of Interest to Scholars and ChirurgeonsEdit
Notes on the connections of certain Baali to Shaitan.
Clanbook: Baali was published by Black Dog because of the dark nature of the ultimate in corrupt vampire characters.
- Moloch - One of the three original Baali.
- Nergal - One of the three original Baali.
- Crone, Lilith, or Zillah - Allegedly, one of the three original Baali.
- Shaitan - The new identity of Nergal after his betrayal.
| Previous book:|
Transylvania By Night
| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|
Libellus Sanguinis 2: Keepers of the Word