Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||David Chart, Ray Fawkes, Greg Stolze and Chuck Wendig with Will Hindmarch|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Pauline Benney|
|Book Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Tomasz Jedruszak, Avery Butterworth, Alex Maleev, Roberto Marchesi, Matt Dixon, Cathy Wilkins, Sam Araya, Carrion Antoine, Mark Nelson and Andy Trabbold|
|Front Cover Art:||R. K. Post|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||August 23, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 25305|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-263-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "We don't worship the same gods, you and I,
- but we're more alike than you think.
- Together, we are keeping something alive - something that has lived for thousands of years despite the wavering faith of mortal men.
- The old gods are not dead. They live within us.
- We give them life, warm blood, and they keep us from death.
- That's our covenant, our promise. Everything else is fashion."
- - Gwenyth the Grey, Acolyte Princess-in-Exile
- This book includes:
- A look at the religion and culture of the Circle of the Crone - the vampire covenant made up of myriad pagan cults - and the Circle's worship of venerable creator goddesses
- Details about the nature of an Acolyte's Requiem, including guides to mythic roles, spirit contact and holy nights - useful whether you play a member of the Circle or have dealings with priests of the covenant
- The secret powers of the pagan Damned, with new bloodlines and factions drawn from as far away as Ireland and Japan, new mystic Disciplines and more than 25 new blood sorcery rituals
- Circle of the Crone is a supplement for Vampire: The Requiem. For use with the World of Darkness Rulebook.
Chapter One: A History of the Circle of the Crone Edit
Chapter Two: Unlife in the Circle of the Crone Edit
Chapter Three: Circle of the Crone and the Danse Macabre Edit
Chapter Four: Factions and Bloodlines Edit
Chapter Five: Rules and Systems Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|