Chronos is the Art of temporal manipulation. Unlike the methods of altering time known to other supernaturals, Chronos is fairly indirect, and almost never goes in linear order - instead, it is an Art of being disjunct from the proper order of time, causing its practitioners to be difficult to affect with Time magic, and lose sight of how time should operate. Chronos is the exclusive Art of the Sidhe, much more so than any other noble Art; not only is it extremely difficult for commoners to learn it, they have a greater difficulty forming its cantrips.
- Wyrd - Causes another to lose sight of the proper order of time, being unable to tell which events occurred before or after others.
- Backward Glance - Glance something that happened in the past, aiding in recall of images seen before, and providing new images that weren't seen at the time.
- Dream Time - Changes the speed of time in an area or for a person, either causing it to go far faster than it normally should, or slow to a crawl.
- Permanence - Extends the duration of an Art cast by another, allowing it to last substantially longer than what the result originally mandated.
- Reversal of Fortune - An extremely complex and expensive Art that allows the user to reverse the last few minutes, and make new choices.
- CTD: Nobles: The Shining Host, page(s) 78-80