|Written by:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Geography by:||Steve Crow|
|Additional Characters by:||Kara Chappell, Robert Hatch|
|Developed by:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Edited by:||Robert Hatch, Graeme Davis|
|Concepts:||Steven Brown, Andrew Greenberg, Josh Timbrook|
|Chicago Consultant:||René Lilly|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Front Cover:||Doug Gregory|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Sam Chupp, Michelle Prahler|
|Maps:||Chris McDonough, Rob Dixon, Margaux Schaffer|
|Art:||Timothy Bradstreet, Josh Timbrook, Richard Thomas, Steve Casper, Jesper Myfors, Robert MacNeil|
|Coterie Charts:||Chris McDonough|
|Back Cover:||Chris McDonough|
| Special Thanks To:
Mark "Does Dallas" Rein•Hagen, for his Texas weekends.
Stewart "Home Alone, Too" Wieck, for his work on important projects.
Andrew "Arm in Arms" Greenberg, for his hallway walks with Benjamin.
Ken "Interruptus" Cliffe, for his amazing ability to get work down around the printer congregation in his office.
Josh "I'm a Bum" Timbrook, for his excuse for not taking out the piles of garbage.
Wes "Dataman" Harris, for his inpu, output and put-put.
Rob "Eviscerator" Hatch, for what he's gonna do to the !?@#$% who stole his hubcaps.
Rene "Seduction of Innocence" Lilly, for dragging the unsuspecting to the Dead whether they like it or not.
Travis "Jacques" Williams, for coming up with really scary Setite names. Ooh, I'm so frightened.
Richard "Flip Flip Flip" Thomas, for being such a Mille Borne-head.
Sam "Ground Hog" Chupp, for chopping it up on Feb. 2.
Chris "Spelling Bee" McDonough, for killing two (or more) words with one book.
William "'Bama Boy" Hale, for the fun he had in Stew's state.
Bill "Howlin' Party Wolf" Bridges, for his favorite new toy.
Benjamin "Glory Questor" Monk, Jr., for knowing how to send his weekends — and what computer games to play in the meantime.
Lyndi "Bathroom Floor" Hathaway, for knowing where to sleep when it happens.
Michelle "Whacker" Prahler, for taking it to the bozos in her department.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02203|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-051-1|
This Second Edition incorporates changes both to the game rules from Vampire: The Masquerade Second Edition and to the Chicago setting from the Werewolf crossover story Under a Blood Red Moon. With the death of Lodin in that story, the office of Prince of Chicago is now available to the most qualified — or most cutthroat — candidate. Now, the players' coterie might find themselves in a position to play kingmaker, or even to take the princedom for one of their own.
- From the White Wolf Catalog:
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Chapter Two: HistoryEdit
Chapter Three: GeographyEdit
Chapter Four: The KindredEdit
Chapter Five: The CoteriesEdit
Characters marked with an asterisk (*) are new to the Second Edition of the book.
- Critias ("Doctor")
- Patricia Bollingbroke ("Tyler")
- Joshua Tarnopolski ("Blackjack")
- Anita Wainwright
- Doyle Fincher ("Sledgehammer Doyle")
- Rosa Hernandez ("Rose")
- Malcolm (from Vampire: The Masquerade Second Edition)
- Anthius ("Dread")
- Randy Zelley ("Ramrod")
- Horatio Ballard
- Alan Sovereign
- Jacob Schumpeter
- Kevin Jackson
- Joseph Peterson
- Bobby Weatherbottom ("The Hurricane")
- Edward Neally
- Phillipe Rigaud, Gangrel antitribu
- Wendy Wade, Tzimisce
- Cameron, Lasombra*
- Lolita Houston, Tzimisce*
- Samson, Ventrue antitribu*
- Bill Butler, City Gangrel*
- Margarite, Pander*
- Rebekah, the Monitor
- Yaryan, unique bloodline
- Marcel, Follower of Set*
- Dr. Oliver Genet, Giovanni*
- Shejana, Ravnos*
- Gulfora, demonic succubus
A number of characters from the First Edition of the book are confirmed to have been destroyed or are simply missing:
- Brujah: Neil Graham ("Karl"), Hank Cave ("Saint"), Theodore Dooley ("Daddy D"), Mark Levesque ("Frenchie"), Travis Fett
- Caitiff: Gordon Keaton, Priscilla Gibbs ("Madame Zharinsky"), Derrick Stack ("Uriah"), Jimmy Holcomb ("Neon")
- Gangrel: Jackie Goodman ("A-Wipe")
- Malkavian: Paula Smith, Ben Smith, Horace Turnbull, Johann Weltmann
- Nosferatu: Elzbieta Jurofsky, Jurgis Rudkus, Peter Walenski, Tommy Walker ("Elucid")
- Toreador: Sophia Ayes, Sharon Payne, Michael Payne, Sir Henry Johnson ("Sir"), Tamoszius Kuszleika ("Nero")
- Tremere: Garwood Marshall
- Ventrue: Prince Olaf Holte ("Lodin"), Tommy Hinds, Edgar Drummond, Lawrence Ballard, Frank Gaughan ("Nina"), Pham Hong ("Chuc Luc"), Brennon Thornhill
- Ghoul: Charles Waterstone ("Sledge"), Prias
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|