Charles Bailey started with White Wolf in Accounts Receivable, but eventually ended up as the Camarilla Club Director. Unfortunately, he had to depart from the company, and now is known as being the sexiest male gamer to ever play NERO.
Charles' official contributions for White Wolf include the following:
Special Thanks Edit
- 2000/July 24: : Charles "Dessicated Crack Baby" Bailey, for his Avatar.
- 2000/March 20: : Charles "Bishop" Bailey, who became one with the chair.
- 1999/May 24: Charles "Soapstone Bailey. Three soaps in one rock!
- 1998/July: Crusade Lore: The Storytellers Screen and Book : Charles "Melrose" Bailey, for his personal soap operas.
- 1998/January: MTAs: Technomancer's Toybox: Charles "Workohellic" Bailey, for sacrifices way beyond the call of duty.
- 1997/March: MTAs: Euthanatos Tradition Book: Charles "Palace Guard" Bailey, for decking the halls.
- 1996/October: MTAs: Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds: Charles "Paleface" Bailey, for doing the greasepaint thing in June. Bleh!