|Authors:||Brian Campbell, Deena McKinney, Sam Inabinet,|
|Editor:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||Andrew Bates, Brian LeBlanc, Ron Brown, Steve Ellis, Ron Spencer, Steve Prescott, John Cobb, Vince Locke|
|Cover Artist:||Ron Spencer|
|Layout, Typesetting||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Rot at the Core of the World
- Atrocity is its wine. It feasts on disease. It fattens itself on the corruption in the hearts of human and werewolf alike. It is as old as the stars, vaster than suns, blacker than the voids of space. It is the corruption that gnaws at the World Tree's roots, the hatred that threatens to devour Gaia. It is the Wyrm.
- The Army of the Apocalypse
- You can't run a Werewolf game without involving the Wyrm's servants somehow, whether the hopeless, damned fomori that act as its catspaws or the corrupt mortals who unwillingly do its works. But how do you do that properly, making sure that the Garou's enemies are properly handled and maintained? Why, with Book of the Wyrm, Second Edition, of course. This sourcebook contains everything you need to put some meat on your antagonists' bones, to tell stories that will excite and frighten your players. If danger is your storytelling tool of choice, this is your workshop.
Legends of the Garou: Ill WindEdit
A short story about Zhyzhak and her packmates.
Introduction: Shifting ScalesEdit
An overview over the book and how to use it.
Chapter One: CosmologyEdit
Chapter Two: Human PawnsEdit
Chapter Three: In Nomine VermiisEdit
This chapter acts like a tribebook of sorts for the Black Spiral Dancers.
Chapter Four: The WretchedEdit
This chapter deals with various other creatures that serve the Wyrm.
Appendox: Dirty TricksEdit
This chapter contains various fetishes and other artifacts that are used by the servants of the Wyrm
- Zhyzhak of the Green Dragon