|Writing:||Heather Curatola, Michael A. Goodwin, George Holochwost, Khaldoun Khelil, Malcolm Sheppard, and C.A. Suleiman|
|Editing:||Danny James Walsh|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Samuel Araya|
|Interior Art:||Samuel Araya, Andrew Trabbold, Brian Syme, Aaron Acevedo, Luis Sanz|
|Project Consultation:||Andrew Parker|
|To Mummy fans, for their patience and undying (har) support.|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 5, 2014|
Book of the Deceived is a sourcebook for Mummy: The Curse.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- It is not because they are extinct that the Restless Stars are lost to us.
- They are lost to us because they were deceived.
- — Antu-Herap, the Prince of Glass
- This book includes:
- The inscrutable history, motives, and inner workings of the so-called Lost Guild of mummies. Enemies to most and a mystery to all, theirs is a multi-millennial legacy of treachery, madness, and revenge.
- Complete rules and systems for running the Akhem-Urtu, lost Irem’s guild of Restless Stars, including step-by-step player character creation — for those who dare step inside the minds of the Deceived.
- “The Trail of Heresy” — a complete Mummy story that Storytellers can run alone or as the second act in a three-part series called The Avarice Chronicle.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|