Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This path is almost a "dark science." Those who practice this path need a laboratory and all sorts of strange equipment. No Blood points are spent but each roll is equal to one week of study.
- Thaumaturgical Forensics: The Vampire can study blood, hair or remains of subjects and determine various information about them.
- Animal Experimentation: The vampire can alter lesser life forms. They can change the size, attributes, abilities, instincts, nature, ecology, and internal makeup and appearance.
- Thaumaturgical Surgery: The vampire can perform surgery on patients using all sorts of shaped tools. The surgery can heal all sorts of wounds, both natural and supernatural even if aggravated.
- Human Experimentation: The vampire can perform alterations on humans.
- Supernatural Experimentation: The vampire can perform alterations on supernatural creature.