This path is almost a "dark science." Those who practice this path need a laboratory and all sorts of strange equipment. No Blood points are spent but each roll is equal to one week of study.
- Thaumaturgical Forensics: The Vampire can study blood, hair or remains of subjects and determine various information about them.
- Animal Experimentation: The vampire can alter lesser life forms. They can change the size, attributes, abilities, instincts, nature, ecology, and internal makeup and appearance.
- Thaumaturgical Surgery: The vampire can perform surgery on patients using all sorts of shaped tools. The surgery can heal all sorts of wounds, both natural and supernatural even if aggravated.
- Human Experimentation: The vampire can perform alterations on humans.
- Supernatural Experimentation: The vampire can perform alterations on supernatural creature.