|Written by:||Phil Brucato, Heather "Alexis Hastings" Curatola, Harry Heckel, Chris Hind, Angel Leigh McCoy, Judith A. McLaughlin and Kathleen "Fisher Princess" Ryan|
|Additional Material by:||Richard Dansky, James A. Moore and Nicky Rea|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Ed Hall|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Aileen E. Miles, Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Katie McCaskill|
|Art:||Ron Brown, Richard Clark, Jason Felix, Heather J. McKinney, Paul Phillips, Andrew Ritchie, Andy Trabbold|
|Front Cover Art:||Shaggy Dixon|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Special Thanks to:|| Ronni "0 Smoko" Radner, for swimming through the Crap.|
Laurah "Kung Fu Grip" Legend, for discouraging car thieves in, shall we say, a graphic manner (Owww!!).
Ethan "Ringmaster" Skemp, for surfing the Atrocity Wave.
Jane "Hir-roach-ima" Palmer, for calling in the nukes on Bug City.
Cynthia "Meteor Shower" Summers, for having all those wishes come true at once.
Rich "Bells and Whistles" Dansky, for bringing the GAMAs home.
Andrew "Outta the Frying Pan" Bates, for being Exiled to E&D. Congrats, you psycho SOB.
Sarah "Barefoot Bride" Timbrook, for tying the knot in God's country.
Ian "Redcap Toybox" Lemke, for the games he'll play at GenCon.
Brad "Asbestos Nightie" Butkovich, for tangling himself up in the Net.
Lori "Hard Target" Snyder, for ditching Vampire Boy.
Charles "Paleface" Bailey, for doing the greasepaint thing in June. Bleh!
..and Greg "Working Smarter" Fountain, Trace "Battle Stations" o'Connor and Louvie "Den Mother" Locklear, for keeping the Dragon(Con) fed.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04007|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-434-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Worlds Within Worlds...
- Pass through the Gauntlet, wander past the Penumbra, and encounter an infinity of worlds floating just beyond consciousness. Heavens, hells, Paradox Realms, Chantries, Umbral reflections and mysterious Zones spin in the unmappable dance of creation. Push on through the Horizon, and endless space becomes your playground. Just watch your step...
- ...Outside, Within and Across...
- Wise travelers need a guide. Between these covers, a collection of mysticks offers such assistance, based upon their own observations and discoveries. Cosmology, traveler tips and Realm descriptions fill this book to overflowing. Heed their words; they may save your soul.
- ...Creation Without Limits, Realms Without End.
- The Book of Worlds is a massive sourcebook for Umbral travelers, detailing rough cosmologies, sample Realms and mystick places. It includes:
- Crossover compatible with Werewolf and the other World of Darkness games;
- Details about the puzzling Worlds Beyond, including the Three Umbrae, the Hollow World and myriad Realms — Balador, Autocthonia, Victoria Station, and many others;
- Creatures, vessels, Storyteller Hints and much more.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|