|Written by:||James A. Moore|
|Consultants:||Ingeborg Keller Moore and Franziska Valena Holz|
|Developed by:||Andrew Greenberg|
|Edited by:||Greg Rucka|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Sam Chupp|
|Art:||Josh Timbrook, Ken Meyer, Jr., E. Allen Smith, Larry Schnelli, John Bridges|
|Front Cover:||George Pratt|
|Back Cover:||Michelle Prahler|
| Special Thanks To:|
Wes "Questionable Intent" Harris, for promising Josh a special present.
Josh "Shot of Red Eye" Timbrook, for his post-Nocturnia glow.
Travis "Guru" Williams, for spreading the true way on the net.
Rene "Couch Potato" Lilly, for using Andrew's couch in that sick and twisted way - imagine, sleeping on it!
William "Blue Blood" Hale, for being published in the magazine with all the pretty pictures.
Lyndi "Steel-Tipped" Hathaway-McKeenan, for telling the doctor what she's gonna wear next time he breaks out the needle.
Rebecca "Ska'd for Life" Schaefer, for enjoying the finer things in life.
Danny "Mailing" Landers, for amusing the retailers just in time for Christmas.
Michael "Newbie" Krause, for not knowing what he was getting into. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02214|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-075-9|
|Price:|| Print: $14.99|
Berlin by Night is a supplement for Vampire: The Masquerade about the city of Berlin and the two factions of Kindred who ruled over each half following World War II and are now warring over it anew since the fall of the Wall.
- From the White Wolf Catalog:
- Divided We Fall...
- What do the Kindred fear more than the prince of a city? When a city has two princes...and they're at war. Then, every battle takes on new meaning. Every argument has a sinister purpose. Every decision risks offending one of the mighty rulers. Every decision may be the last, fatal one.
- United We Die!
- Such is Berlin. Ages-old capital of the German Empire. Center of the Third Reich. Battleground between East and West, torn by their globe-spanning war. Now the Soviet Brujah who once ruled East Berlin have disappeared, and the magical barriers between the two sides have fallen. The time of reunification is here. The time of destruction is at hand.
- Berlin by Night Includes:
- A detailed description of Berlin, including its history as a center of culture and a spawning pool of hate.
- Some of the most powerful Kindred in Europe, including a Justicar, two powerful princes and more!
- The Ascension of Caine, a complete Vampire story that threatens to rend the Camarilla asunder.
Book One: Berlin by NightEdit
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
An introduction to the city of Berlin and its role in Vampire, along with media references and maps.
Chapter Two: HistoryEdit
The long and sordid history of Berlin, including its growth and prosperity under long-standing Prince Gustav Breidenstein, the role of Gustav's childe Wilhelm Waldburg in diplomatic politics during the 1800s, Wilhelm's silent coup after World War I, and the splitting of the city (and its rule) following World War II.
Chapter Three: GeographyEdit
A detailed description of the city of Berlin and a breakdown of the Eastern and Western District claims of Gustav and Wilhelm, as well as information on important landmarks and other areas of importance to kindred and mortal alike.
Chapter Four: The KindredEdit
Details on the major political and social Cainites of Berlin, from Gustav and Wilhelm's underlings to those that would rather see both of them gone.
Chapter Five: CoteriesEdit
A breakdown of the various factions in Berlin, and how each kindred fits into the scheming and power plays.
Book Two: The Ascension of CaineEdit
Chapter One: Nightmares in the Daylight HoursEdit
The players have nightmares involving a common sinister figure beckoning them forth.
Chapter Two: OutsidersEdit
Arriving in Berlin, the players meet the Princes of Berlin, a troupe of wandering Ravnos, and...Caine?
Chapter Three: When Gods Are AngeredEdit
Meeting at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the kindred of Berlin are subjected to a harsh sermon by Caine and an offer to follow him and his ways.
Chapter Four: ChangesEdit
Chapter Five: Lessons in the DarkEdit
Following "Caine" leads to the Egyptian museum, a Setite trap, and Nefertiti, who plans on using the fake Caine to create chaos and clear a path for Set to return. The other kindred are not happy to have been tricked, however...
Chapter Six: RevelationsEdit
The impending war is Berlin is resolved, for better or for worse.
- Gustav Breidenstein - Ventrue who formerly ruled over all of Berlin as Prince, and now only holds sway over the eastern sector.
- Wilhelm Waldburg - Ventrue and childe of Gustav, who undermined his sire's influence and eventually took over the western half of Berlin as Prince.
- Ellison - Nosferatu advisor to both Princes, who holds more power than he or they may realize.
- Hermann Göring - Former second-in-command of the Nazi party, and now reluctant head of the Malkavians in Berlin.
- Heinrich Himmler - Former Gestapo leader who is now an antitribu Tremere.
- Rasputin - Nosferatu who claims to be the Rasputin.
- Brothers Grimm - Creatures of unknown origin who appeared around the time of death of the real Brothers Grimm, and now make trouble for the kindred of Berlin. Most speculation pins them as changelings or mages.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next release:|