Benjamin Monk, Jr. was the financial controller for White Wolf and later for CCP North America for nearly twenty years, 1992-2011.
Concept and Design Edit
- 2005/August 29:
- 2004/August 20:
- 2004/August 21:
Special Thanks Edit
- 1992: - Benjamin "Roadhog" Monk, Jr., for learning the joy of the Cadillac Cowboys.
- 1992: - Benjamin "Props" Monk, Jr. for bringing the first toys to the playest.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Challenged" Monk, Jr., for getting to develop his first game.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Glory Questor" Monk, Jr., for knowing how to send his weekends — and what computer games to play in the meantime.
- 1993: - Benjamin “Friendly Fire” Monk, Jr., for sending up trial balloons when Bill is around.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Big Smooch" Monk, Jr., for doing the wordl's greatest (worst?) body puppetry.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Pete Brady" Monk, Jr., for looking just like that whiny brat.
- 1993: VTM/ - Benjamin "Belly Butt(on)" Monk Jr. for his giggling, jiggling jello.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Lips" Monk, Jr. for his talking navel.
- 1993: - Benjamin "Yankee" Monk Jr., for passing over the Mason-Dixon line for the first time.
- 1993: - Benjamin "World Master" Monk, Jr. for being the demiurge behind the Lands of Monkania.
- 1993/December: - Ben "Blue Meanie" Monk, for passing on Gramann's Chinese car to Lyndi.
- 1994: - Ben "Gym? What Gym?" Monk, for the better things he could have done with those bucks.
- 1994: - Benjamin "Swingin'" Monk, Jr., for bringing our favorite top 40 songs for the 1980's back to us — care of Club Ben — during the Christmas party.
- 1994: - Ben "Argh" Monk, for learning the joys of becoming our accountant.
- 1994/April 22: - Ben "Wow!" Monk, for buying the $6,000,000 hoax up to the bitter end.
- 1994/July 16: - Ben "Big Debts" Monk, for learning just how much he owes Andrew and Ken as a result of avoiding the gym.
- 1994/September 16: - Ben "Vexological Economist" Monk, for his scintillating lectures on finance.
- 1995/May 1: - Ben “Great Plains” Monk, for showing everyone how it’s done.
- 1995/July: - Ben “Chinatown” Monk, for showing me just how much we have in common.
- 1996/July 1: (reprint of Chicago by Night Second Edition and Under a Blood Red Moon)
- 1997/February 20: - Ben "Louis Louis" Monk, for keeping his head at the Halloween gala.
- 1997/April 14: (reprint of New Orleans by Night and D.C. by Night)
- 1999: - Ben “Unforgiven” Monk, for not reckonin’ a great western ifn it shot him ‘tween the eyes
- 2001/June 11: - Ben and Dinah Monk, “The Royal Family,” for claiming the princely estate at the top of the mansion.
- 2004/November 15: - Ben “Worst President Ever” Monk, for his personal campaign to have President Grant removed from the fifty