|Status:||Bush of Ghosts|
|Marking(s):||Black lines running from hands to heart|
Behest has elements of Lifeweb, Puppetry, and Fatalism in it. The Moriman can use their powers to affect the living through personal belongings, effigies, or parts of the body as simple as hair clippings. They can also affect the dead by using the Fetters of a wraith to focus their abilities much like a Puppeteer would. Even more alarming, Behest has no range restrictions; if the target walks the face of the Earth in some fashion, they can be influenced by this art.
Moriman consider the abilities of Behest to have two hands. The Right Hand focuses on abilities that allow the Moriman to seek and find the target. The Left Hand is the one that strikes out and controls the power. Both hands must be mastered for an ibambo to be considered accomplished in Behest.
Behest has no restrictions on where it can be used, making it usable anywhere from the Bush to Stygia. Many Moriman stranded in Europe after the Great War used their powers to inspire fear in Western wraiths. It should also be noted that abambo with Behest can also take Puppetry, but cannot learn any aspects of Lifeweb and Fatalism that are not practiced through Behest.
- Link: A Moriman may sense objects, people, or places with connections to a target.
- Delve: A Moriman can enter a trance and experience what a target has recently been through.
- Trance: By using a possession of the target or going to a place they have recently vacated, a Moriman can find their current location.
- Scry: A Moriman can perceive what another wraith currently sees.
- Divine: A Moriman can see the future of themselves or another wraith.
All known Left Hand abilities require the successful use of Scry on the target.
- Twitch: A Moriman can force small movements from a wraith.
- Murmur: A Moriman can speak through another wraith.
- Veer: A Moriman can create Puppetry-type control over another wraith.
None are known.
The Great 13: