Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written and Conceptualized by:||Phil Brucato|
|Additional Caliahs by:||Bill Bridges (Balam, Pumonca, Qualmi) and Richard Dansky (Khan, Simba)|
|Additional Brainstorming and Inspiration by:||Wendy Blacksin, Bill Bridges, Brett Brooks, Lazerus Chernik, Cat Simone|
|Developed by:||Ethan Skemp|
|Edited by:||Cary Goff|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Katie McCaskill|
|Art:||Steve Bryant, Mike Chaney, Steve Farris, Matt Milberger, Heather McKinney, Paul Phillips, Steve Prescott, Alex Sheikman, Ron Spencer, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Comic Book Art:||Ron Spencer|
|Cover Art:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Tribe Designs by:||Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Special Thanks:|| Jane "Biltmore" Palmer, for finally visiting the Best Damn City in the U.S.|
Trace "Hail Brak" o'Conner, for playing those golden tones — again and again...
Oh Soon "Break A Leg" Shropshire, for kicking the unwary to center stage.
Pauly "Big O' Wyrm-Chaw" LePree, for wanting to see some baccer-spittin' hell in chaps.
Greg "Waco Kid" Fountain, for wantin' ta camp it up, a'hootin' and a'hollerin'.
Rob "G1-3" Dixon, for airing out the ancient dungeoncrawls next to the snack machine.
Kathleen "Dumplin'" Ryan, for taking a little stew with her starch.
Chris "11:17 Sharp" McDonough, for avoiding the rush.
Aileen "Not the Rats!" Miles, for taking the fight to the rodentia sapiens.
|Author's Dedication:|| To Bill Bridges, who opened the door;|
To Wendy Blacksin, who deserves a dedication after all she's been through for this book;
To Nicky and Jackie, for reminding me how long my legs can grow;
and, yes, to Byron and Solome, for being such attentive study subjects.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03037|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-335-9|
Bastet is the first of the Breedbook series: sourcebooks about the other Changing Breeds of Werewolf: The Apocalypse — in this case, the Bastet: werecats. This book also introduces the Ajaba, the werehyenas, as a lost "tribe" of Bastet.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Shadow Children walk the twilight days unafraid,
- For none may rival them in their sleek majesty.
- None can equal their ferocity;
- The jungle trembles like smoke at our furious roars.
- The Sun grants us strength to slay the rain,
- With a blow from our paw we shake the earth.
- None can equal their honor;
- The wisdom of forever rides behind our yellow eyes,
- Trails unfold before us in the shadow of Thunder's wings,
- We run the South Wind among the Stars.
- None can equal their cunning;
- The dead in the dark corners whispers secrets to us,
- We hide the names of things in mist-words and snow-speech,
- We dance madly in the most hidden of places.
- I bow to Selene and Gaia;
- may our deeds nourish our beloved relatives.
- Bastet includes:
A Tale of the AmazonEdit
Chapter One: CalaihEdit
Chapter Two: The Nine TribesEdit
Chapter Three: Breath of LifeEdit
Chapter Four: Cat MagicEdit
Chapter Five: The PrideEdit
Chapter Six: The OthersEdit
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|